- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40 Zoë Kravitz wore this Fendi blouse while talking to The EDIT about finding her own path - the high neckline looked particularly cool with her new pixie haircut. It's made from airy silk crepe de chine and trimmed with sheer crochet ladders along the bodice and bell sleeves. The covered shell buttons are inspired by Victorian pieces seen in the brand's runway show.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- White silk crepe de chine
- Button-fastening keyhole at back
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Shell: Indonesia
- Made in Italy
As seen in The EDIT magazine
Fendi | Crochet-trimmed silk crepe de chine blouse 53SxtRt4