- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Only available in full sizes, go up to the nearest whole size if you take a half size
- Italian sizing
- Those with wide feet may wish to take the next size up For his Fall '17 footwear collection, Parisian designer Pierre Hardy is inspired by the futuristic style depicted in the movie Blade Runner. These velvet 'Machina' ankle boots with metallic silver piping and geometric lines take cues from fictional character Pris' robotic-like bodysuit. They're grounded on a serrated lug sole to give them an edgy feel.
Shown here with: Off-White Sweatshirt, Off-White Jeans, Alexander Wang Shoulder bag, Jennifer Fisher Earring.
- Heel measures approximately 50mm/ 2 inches
- Black velvet, silver leather
- Zip fastening along front
Pierre Hardy | Machina metallic leather-trimmed velvet ankle boots vYQqtf4T